Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Rainbows in the Snow

We are lucky enough to still have snow (that is sarcasm in my typing).  My kids love to play in it put get tired of the wind and cold.  So I scooped some up into pans for them to bring inside.  We colored some water and used the droppers to color the snow.  I also got out some little colored sticks that we had in our craft drawer.  R made some snow trees and T ran and grabbed his tractors to "move the snow around".  I can honestly say, they played longer with the snow inside than they every have played with it outside. 


Pin It

1 comment:

Amy A @ Child Central Station said...

We still have lots of snow too :). I posted a link up for snow painting activities for those of us who are "blessed" with the white stuff for months out of the year! http://childcentralstation.blogspot.com/2011/03/let-me-count-ways-you-can-paint-snow.html

It always amazes me how much the children enjoy the snow when you add color to it! (both inside and out!)